Launched in 2021, The Vets is redefining the veterinary industry because we believe healthy pets start with happy vets. Providing an alternative option to brick-and-mortar veterinary clinics, The Vets has introduced a new at-home service offering high-quality, fear-free care for pets, and a better quality of life for our unsung heroes – our veterinarians. Marrying state-of-the-art technology with a concierge approach to pet care, The Vets delivers a world-class experience for vets, pets and pet owners. The Vets currently operates in 16 US markets, has serviced over 35,000 pets and achieved a 3x higher NPS score than traditional veterinary services.
About the Role:
The Senior Care Representative Team Lead (SCR-TL) will work alongside the Customer Support Manager and assist in supervising the Senior Care Representatives (SCRs) and Customer Care Representatives (CCRs). The SCR-TL will assist in monitoring the performance and needs of the SCR and CCR team, as well as overseeing and improving the Department’s performance and deliverables.
The SCR-TL will still operate in the role of an SCR in their assigned duties as well as supervisory assignments and other duties. SCR-TL will assist with the training and development of newly hired SCRs. The primary focus of this role will be to provide guidance and assist in overall team and individual performance by performing coaching sessions and report any accomplishments or concerns to the Customer Support Manager.
This role will require Slack communication overview, and responses to assist with concerns that are introduced by the Sales, Support or Medical Teams. The SCR-TL may be tasked with prescription review and tracking, as well as any 3rd party pharmacy portal requests.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Certified Veterinary Technician with at least 3+ years of experience
- Prior call center and/or customer service experience is a must
- Proficiency in working with PCs, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Slack and other software applications
- Must be able to work efficiently independently or in a group
- Must be able to handle multiple unrelated tasks simultaneously
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Assisting with Change Management & Team Updates/Communications
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to work in a high-paced, high call volume environment
Salary & Benefits:
- Full benefits after a 30-day probationary period
- RRSP Contribution plan
- PTO + paid Stat Holidays
- Team lunches, events and more
**This is a hybrid position. Candidates will be required to come into the London, ON office 3 days per week**
The Vets is committed to hiring the best team possible to build the future of pet care . The Vets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and national origin.